A Night at the Inspirational Women Awards with JewelleryMaker

| 3 min read

A Night at the Inspirational Women Awards with JewelleryMaker

As you may have seen across our social media, we had the pleasure of sponsoring the Inspirational Women Awards in London on the 20th January 2023. Presenter Elle, Head of TV Chloe and Marketing Executive Emma (that’s me!) went to the awards to represent JewelleryMaker and Gemporia Craft.

What are the awards about?

The Inspirational Women Awards main purpose is to celebrate everyday women who have done something inspirational, whilst inspiring the next generation of girls. One of the amazing nominees, Carol Pyke, had 2 strokes and could only remember the last 3 years of her life. She was now living life to the fullest with charity work and raising awareness for women in similar situations. This was just one example of the incredible stories we heard over the course of the night. All three of us were inspired by each and every woman at the event.

Inspirational Awards Inspirational Awards

How did we get involved?

On the 23rd December 2022, JewelleryMaker sold the official Inspirational Women Pendant on the show. 75% of the profit went directly to funding the awards and the other 25% went to Breast Cancer Charity – Breast Cancer Now, who the Inspirational Women Awards work closely with.

Inspirational Awards

Why did we get involved?

Why wouldn’t we? Most of our workforce and customers are women, so an award ceremony that celebrates women and inspires the next generation of girls is something we think is incredibly important.

Inspirational Awards

What did we do?

Each year, the awards recognise a famous female figure with a lifetime achievement award. This year was of course, Dame Mary Berry. Not only were we there as a sponsor of the award, we were also there to gift Dame Mary Berry with a white gold and diamond version of the official pendant, that we had made for her. Our lovely presenter Elle went up on stage after Dame Mary had received her award, and presented her with the gift. As you will see in some of the photos, Dame Mary was very surprised and thankful for the gift. To make her reaction even better, when Dame Mary went back to her table, she was showing it off to everyone there!

Inspirational Awards

We were so incredibly proud to sponsor the event and attend the awards. Take a look at some of the photos we took of the awards, including some famous faces!

If you want to learn more about the awards, then visit their website below:

Visit website

Our Most Popular Blog Posts

Our Latest Blog Posts